Our services cover every law-related aspect of your family and other personal relationships. We can help you to ‘achieve the achievable’ under the Family Law Act and we can also attend to all other legal issues that arise before and after your Family Law matter has been settled, as well as other legal matters unrelated to Family Law.
Our objective is:
- to ensure that you have all the information you need about how the law works so you can make informed decisions about the way you want us to pursue your interests
- to carry out your instructions so that you achieve a solution to the extent that the law will allow.
We have also had considerable experience in assisting clients Overseas with their Australian Family Law and other legal matters when their interests extend beyond Australia to overseas jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Parenting and related matters
- Property Disputes and Agreements
- Wills and Estate Law
- Property Law and Conveyancing Services
- Commercial Law
Please call us on 02 9264 7788 to arrange a convenient time to discuss your objectives and the services we offer to help you achieve them.